Notices
Audio / Security / Video Sound Systems, Alarms, Electronics

Greddy Turbo Timer won't turn car off

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 10:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greddy Turbo Timer won't turn car off

my car is tripping as of late, i haven't touched anything but now when i take my keys out and the greddy turbo timer counts down, it turns off and clicks like the car is turning off, but it won't turn off, it's really pissing me off, i have to stall the car then dis the battery and when i reconnect it, the car is still on the on position with no key in it

how would I go about fixing this?

i checked the turbo timer wires, they are all the same, i haven't touched anything? it counts down and works fine, just doesn't turn off the car like it use to
Old 01-12-2005, 07:55 AM
fcm
Old Fart

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: Greddy Turbo Timer won't turn car off (Quad-Damge)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Quad-Damge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">my car is tripping as of late, i haven't touched anything but now when i take my keys out and the greddy turbo timer counts down, it turns off and clicks like the car is turning off, but it won't turn off, it's really pissing me off, i have to stall the car then dis the battery and when i reconnect it, the car is still on the on position with no key in it

how would I go about fixing this?

i checked the turbo timer wires, they are all the same, i haven't touched anything? it counts down and works fine, just doesn't turn off the car like it use to</TD></TR></TABLE> the greddy has "jammed" ign. relay inside, needs to be repaired. 94
Old 01-12-2005, 04:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Greddy Turbo Timer won't turn car off (fcm)

i just unpluged the turbo timer right off, humm ghetto, don't want to have to do this each time i shut off the car